- Net revenue from property management increased by 2 per cent, totalling SEK 905 million (891). Including intra-Group rent revenue of SEK 101 million (63), attributable primarily to NK Retail, the increase was 5 per cent.
- Gross profit from property management declined by 3 per cent, totalling SEK 599 million (615). Including intra-Group rent revenue of SEK 101 million (63), the increase was 3 per cent.
- Net profit for the period was SEK 756 million (769), equivalent to SEK 3.74 per share (3.80).
- The fair value of the property holdings was SEK 49.6 billion (48.8 at year-end), resulting in a net reinstatement value (EPRA NRV) of SEK 201 per share (199 at year-end). Unrealised changes in the value of the property holdings amounted to SEK 410 million (407) for the period.
- The equity ratio was 61 per cent (60), the net loan-to-value ratio was 18 per cent (19), and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 8.1 (9.4).
- The rental vacancy rate at the end of the period was 8.5 per cent (7.6). Excluding current development projects, the rental vacancy rate was 5.5 per cent (6.5).
Stockholm, August 24, 2022
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Half-year Report January–June 2022
Questions can be answered by Anders Nygren, President, or Åsa Roslund, Vice President and CFO, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was published under the auspices of the above contact persons on August 24, 2022 at 11:30am.Half-year Report January-June 2022
Pressrelease Half-year Report Q2 2022