- Profit after tax for the year was SEK 1,435 million (1,733), equivalent to SEK 6.96 per share (8.40). The decrease can be attributed mainly to the lower unrealized change in value for the year compared to the preceding year.
- Gross profit totalled SEK 965 million (944), an increase of 2 per cent. The improved profit is due to higher rents and a lower vacancy.
- The Board proposes an increase in the dividend to SEK 2.45 per share (2.30).
- The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 22.3 billion (20.1), giving a net asset value of SEK 76 per share (70).
- The equity ratio was 55 per cent (56), the net loan-to-value ratio was 18 per cent (16) and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 7.0 (7.7).
- Consolidated net revenue amounted to SEK 1,437 million (1,392), an increase of 3 per cent.
- The rental vacancy level at the year-end was 3.9 per cent (5.1).
Stockholm, February 9, 2012
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Year-End Report 2011
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish according to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was published on February 9, 2012.
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Magnus Jacobson, Head of Finance, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.Year-end Report 2011