- Net revenue from property management was SEK 1,855 million (1,783), an increase of 4 per cent. Including intra-Group rent revenue of SEK 200 million (153), attributable primarily to NK Retail, the increase was 6 per cent.
- Gross profit from property management increased by 1 per cent, totalling SEK 1,235 million (1,221). Including intra-Group rent revenue of SEK 200 million (153), the gross profit from property management increased by 4 per cent.
- Net profit for the year was SEK 722 million (2,955), equivalent to SEK 3.57 per share (14.61). The decrease can be attributed primarily to lower unrealised changes in the value of the property holdings.
- The Board proposes an increased dividend to SEK 2.70 per share (2.60).
- The fair value of the property holdings was SEK 49.5 billion (48.8), resulting in net reinstatement value (EPRA NRV) of SEK 201 per share (199). Unrealised changes in the value of the property holdings amounted to SEK -209 million (2,579) for the year.
- The equity ratio was 61 per cent (61), the net loan-to-value ratio was 19 per cent (18), and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 7.7 (9.3).
- Rental vacancy rate at year-end was 7.0 per cent (7.3). Excluding current development projects, the rental vacancy rate was 4.0 per cent (5.9).
Stockholm, February 16, 2023
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Questions can be answered by Anders Nygren, President, or Åsa Roslund, Vice President and CFO, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was published under the auspices of the above contact person on February 16, 2023 at 14:40pm.Year-End Report 2022.pdf
Pressrelease Year-End Report 2022.pdf