- Net revenue from property management was SEK 1,365 million (1,339), an increase of 2 per cent. Including intra-Group rent revenue of SEK 150 million (109), attributable primarily to NK Retail, the increase was 5 per cent.
- Gross profit from property management declined by 2 per cent, totalling SEK 914 million (932). Including intra-Group rent revenue of SEK 150 million (109), the gross profit from property management increased by 2 per cent.
- Net profit for the period was SEK 1,053 million (1,271), equivalent to SEK 5.20 per share (6.28).
- The fair value of the property holdings was SEK 50.0 billion (48.8 at year-end), resulting in a net reinstatement value (EPRA NRV) of SEK 203 per share (SEK 199 at year-end). Unrealised changes in the value of the property holdings amounted to SEK 495 million (735) for the period.
- The equity ratio was 61 per cent (60), the net loan-to-value ratio was 18 per cent (19), and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 8.0 (9.5).
- The rental vacancy rate at the end of the period was 7.8 per cent (8.4). Excluding current development projects, the rental vacancy rate was 5.1 per cent (7.0).
- Hufvudstaden has the most satisfied office tenants in the industry, and won Customer Satisfaction Index for the fifth consecutive year in the large company category.
Stockholm, November 10, 2022
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Interim Report January – September 2022
Questions can be answered by Anders Nygren, President, or Åsa Roslund, Vice President and CFO, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.
Interim Report January–September 2022
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was published under the auspices of the above contact persons on November 10, 2022 at 11:30 am.
Pressrelease Interim Report Q3 2022