- Gross profit from property management rose by 5 per cent to SEK 1,373 million (1,302). The increase can be attributed mainly to higher rent revenue.
- Net revenue from property management amounted to SEK 1,896 million (1,797), an increase of 6 per cent.
- Profit after tax for the year was SEK 3,146 million (4,320), equivalent to SEK 15.25 per share (20.94). The decrease can be attributed mainly to lower unrealized changes in the value of the property holdings and the deferred tax recalculation the previous year following the reduction in corporation tax.
- The Board of Directors proposes an increase in the dividend for the 19th year in succession to SEK 3,90 per share (3.70).
- The fair value of the property holdings was SEK 47.7 billion (44.1), resulting in a net asset value of SEK 185 per share (171). The unrealized change in the value of the property holdings for the year was SEK 2,727 million (3,621).
- The equity ratio was 62 per cent (64), the net loan-to-value ratio was 16 per cent (14), and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 11.4 (10.5).
- The rental vacancy level at the year-end was 5.0 per cent (2.6). Excluding current development projects, the rental vacancy level was 1.7 per cent (1.3).
Stockholm, February 13, 2020
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Year-End Report 2019
Questions can be answered by Bo Wikare, Acting President, or Åsa Roslund, CFO, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was published under the auspices of the above contact person on February 13, 2020 at 11:45am.Year-End Report 2019
Pressrelease Year-End Report 2019