- Gross profit from property management rose by 4 per cent to SEK 648 million (623). The increase can be attributed mainly to higher rental revenue.
- Net revenue from property management amounted to SEK 888 million (859), an increase of 3 per cent.
- Profit after tax for the period was SEK 2,575 million (1,625), equivalent to SEK 12.48 per share (7.88). The increase can be attributed mainly to higher unrealized changes in the value of the property holdings and a deferred tax recalculation following a reduction in corporation tax.
- The fair value of the property holdings was SEK 42.1 billion (39.7 at the turn of the year), resulting in a net asset value of SEK 161 per share (152 at the turn of the year). The unrealized change in value for the period was SEK 2,038 million (1,518).
- The equity ratio was 63 per cent (62), the net loan-to-value ratio was 15 per cent (15), and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 10.5 (9.0).
- The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 4.2 per cent (4.3). Excluding current development projects, the rental vacancy level was 2.8 per cent (2.2).
Stockholm, August 21, 2018
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Half-year Report January–June 2018
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Åsa Roslund, CFO, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was published under the auspices of the above contact persons on August 21, 2018 at 08:30am.Half-year Report January-June 2018.pdf
Pressrelease Half-year Report Q2 2018