- Profit after tax for the period was SEK 818 million (-356), equivalent to SEK 3.97 per share (-1.73). The higher profit can be explained by a positive change in the value of the property holdings amounting to SEK 552 million (-1,058).
- Gross profit from property management totalled SEK 686 million (699). The change can be explained mainly by a slight rise in the rental vacancy level.
- The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 19.1 billion (18.1 at the year-end). The increase can be explained by rising rent levels and a slightly lower direct yield requirement as well as investments.
- The net asset value was SEK 65 per share (62 at the year-end).
- The equity ratio was 55 per cent, the net loan-to-value ratio was 17 per cent and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 7.7.
- Consolidated net revenue amounted to SEK 1,027 million (1,020).
- The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 6.1 per cent (6.2 at the year-end).
- For the third year in succession, Hufvudstaden has the most satisfied office tenants according to the Fastighetsbarometern Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Stockholm, November 10, 2010
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Interim Report January – September 2010
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish according to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was published on November 10, 2010.
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Magnus Jacobson, Head of Finance, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.