- Gross profit rose by 3 per cent to SEK 1,301 million (1,262). The increase can be attributed mainly to higher rental revenue.
- Net revenue amounted to SEK 1,841 million (1,790), an increase of 3 per cent. The increase is counteracted mainly by costs for vacant space arising in conjunction with development projects.
- Profit after tax for the year was SEK 3,035 million (4,120), equivalent to SEK 14.71 per share (19.98). The decrease can be attributed to lower unrealized changes in the value of the property holdings.
- The Board of Directors proposes an increase in the dividend to SEK 3.50 per share (3.30).
- The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 39.7 billion (36.5), resulting in a net asset value of SEK 152 per share (138). The unrealized change in value of the property holdings for the year was SEK 2,848 million (4,160).
- The equity ratio was 63 per cent (61), the net loan-to-value ratio was 15 per cent (15), and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 9.3 (8.6).
- The rental vacancy level at the year-end was 3.9 per cent (3.9). Excluding vacant space arising in conjunction with projects in progress, the rental vacancy level was 2.4 per cent (2.6).
Stockholm, February 15, 2018
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Year-End Report 2017
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Åsa Roslund, CFO, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was published under the auspices of the above contact person on February 15, 2018 at 11:45am.Year-End Report 2017.pdf