- Gross profit rose by 5 per cent to SEK 321 million (305), which can be attributed to higher rental revenue.
- Net revenue amounted to SEK 452 million (431), an increase of 5 per cent.
- Profit after tax for the period was SEK 472 million (738), equivalent to SEK 2.29 per share (3.58). The decrease can be attributed to lower unrealized changes in value of the property holdings.
- The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 37.0 billion (36.5 at the turn of the year), resulting in a net asset value of SEK 138 per share (138 at the turn of the year) following payment of a dividend of SEK 3.30 per share. The unrealized change in value of the property holdings for the period was SEK 322 million (689).
- The equity ratio was 60 per cent (59), the net loan-to-value ratio was 16 per cent (18) and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 9.0 (9.0).
- The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 5.2 per cent (4.3). Excluding vacant space due to current projects, the rental vacancy level was 3.3 per cent (2.3).
Stockholm, May 5, 2017
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Interim Report January – March 2017
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Åsa Roslund, CFO, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was published under the auspices of the above contact person on May 5, 2017 at 11:45am.Interim Report January–March 2017.pdf