- Gross profit rose by 4 per cent to SEK 643 million (616). The increase can be attributed mainly to higher rental revenue.
- Net revenue amounted to SEK 905 million (870), an increase of 4 per cent.
- Profit after tax for the period was SEK 1,625 million (1,649), equivalent to SEK 7.88 per share (7.99). The decrease can be attributed mainly to a lower unrealized change in the value of the property holdings.
- The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 38.3 billion (36.5 at the turn of the year), resulting in a net asset value of SEK 144 per share (138 at the turn of the year). The unrealized change in value for the period was SEK 1,518 million (1,582).
- The equity ratio was 62 per cent (60), the net loan-to-value ratio was 15 per cent (17), and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 9.0 (8.3).
- The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 4.3 per cent (4.2). Excluding vacant space due to projects in progress, the rental vacancy level was 2.2 per cent (2.3).
Stockholm, August 23, 2017
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Half-year Report January–June 2017
Questions can be answered by Ivo Stopner, President, or Åsa Roslund, CFO, telephone +46 (0)8-762 90 00.
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Market Act. The information was published under the auspices of the above contact persons on August 23, 2017 at 08:30am.Half-year Report January-June 2017.pdf